Smooth Flexible 48 Rings Binding Spiral Coil Make Document Stand
Spiral binding coils offer a more modern and durable way to bind
books over the traditional comb spines. Plastic spiral binder
spines are made of continuous plastic coil, similar to a phone
cord. To bind, these plastic coils are spun through a series of
closely spaced round holes, (the most common spacing being 4 holes
per inch, called a 4:1 pitch) and the edges are then crimped in. A
benefit of spiral binding coils over many other binding methods it
that, once bound, books that the ability to flip pages completely
around a full 360° without damaging the contents, so so they can
lay flat and stay flat. Great for office presentations, school
story books and more. Our spiral coil bindings are durable and keep
their shape, even after bending or with excessive use, making them
great for schools and other industries where books will be
- Different colors for your choice.
- Many in stock and fast delivery.
- Our twin loop wire is suit for diary, notebook, calendar, catalog,
children's book, etc.
- Can cut into any length pieces and do special design for binding
- Can also used for office supplier.
|Pitch||Size||Packing (Pcs/Box)||Binding Capacity(mm)|
|4 : 1||1/4''(6.4mm)||100||3.4||4.0|
2. The specifications from 6 to 50mm, pitch 4:1, usually has
48rings, can also be customized other cylinder number.
Plastic Binding Comb is suitable for professional books, brochures
and documents, all of your presentations, proposals, reports,
manuals binding,making the covers beautiful.
5. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.