Mini Photo Laminating Pouches 150 Micron Anti Scratch Clear
Laminating film is a kind of sheet material which is made up of the
high-quality transparent PET material, spreaded the adhesive EVA in its single side by specially processed.
Our Laminating Pouches are available in a wide variety of sizes and
formats; from as small as 54x86mm up to A2! The most popular sizes
are A4 and A3 laminating pouches.
We have a wide variety of pouch sizes available. We’re happy to
work with you to find the size that fits your needs as much as
Our standard compositions are 2/1, 3/2, 4/3, 6/4 (Polyester/EVA).
However, we may be able to accommodate some non-standard
compositions different from these, at a customer’s request.
Enhance image colors and prolong the lifespan of your valuable
documents. Ideal for Menus, Certificates, Letters, Manuals,
Catalogs, Visual Aids, Maps, Signs, Photos, Banners, etc.
4-3/8" x 6-1/2" (113mm x 165mm)
- Finish: Gloss/Clear
- Round Corners
- Pouch Sealed Edge: Long
- Quantity: 100 pcs per box
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
4. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
5. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.