7 Mil Thermal Lamination Film Legal Size Laminating Sheets Crack
Gloss laminating pouches produce a professional effect,
strengthening paper and card documents without any loss of clarity.
They guard against ripping or damaging of the paper, as well as
being waterproof. If you want your resources to stand the test of
time, then laminating is essential.
We have a wide range of gloss laminating pouches available. You can
choose from a variety of thicknesses, from 60up to 250 microns
depending on how flexible or rigid you want your document to be.
9" x 14-1/2" (230mm x 369mm)
- Finish: Clear
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch Sealed Edge: Short
- Quantity: 100 pcs per box
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Choosing a Laminating Pouch Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Measure your printed insert's width and length.
- Determine the required pouch dimensions by adding 1/4 in. to both
the width and length of your document. The additional 1/8 in.
border of plastic all the way around ensures a proper seal.
(Example: 8-1/2 in. x 11 in. needs a laminating pouch at least
8-3/4 in. x 11-1/4 in.)
- For Thermal Pouches: Select your pouch film thickness. (A 3 Mil
pouch is the most flexible while 10 Mil is the most rigid. 1 Mil =
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
5. A GUIDE TO LAMINATING POUCHES
1. Empty Pouch
2. Insert artwork into pouch,with the sealed edge first into the laminator at the correct
3. Remove from machine and let cool.Frosty color becomes clear.
4. Finished Pouch
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.