Thermal Transparent Lamination Film Polyester A5 Laminating Pouches
Protect and preserve prints, photos, notices and business cards
with the Laminating Pouches.
This pack of 100 laminating pouches, for use with heat laminators,
will enhance documents and photographs, giving them glossy effect
whilst protecting them.
Each pouch is made up of 2 sheets joined at the top, which become
permanently sealed when fed through a heat laminator.
These Laminating Pouches are ideal for everyday school, home and
Laminating pouches are most commonly sold in thicknesses of 3, 5,
7, and 10 mils. The 3 mil pouches are the thinnest, and can be
folded easily. 5 mil pouches are slightly thicker, but are still
easy to score or fold. Pouches that are 7 mils thick are quite
rigid but are still slightly pliable. 10 mil laminating pouches are
the most rigid, and have a similar feel to a credit card or
- Finish: Gloss/Clear
- Round Corners
- Pouch Sealed Edge: Short
- Quantity: 100 pcs per box
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Choosing a Laminating Pouch Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Measure your printed insert's width and length.
- Determine the required pouch dimensions by adding 1/4 in. to both
the width and length of your document. The additional 1/8 in.
border of plastic all the way around ensures a proper seal.
(Example: 8-1/2 in. x 11 in. needs a laminating pouch at least
8-3/4 in. x 11-1/4 in.)
- For Thermal Pouches: Select your pouch film thickness. (A 3 Mil
pouch is the most flexible while 10 Mil is the most rigid. 1 Mil =
4. What thickness laminating pouches should I use?
There are varying thicknesses, ranging from 60 micron up to 250
micron, increasing in thickness as it goes up.
Which one to choose depends on your requirements. The thickness
determines the rigidity or stiffness of the laminate, so if you
want something that is less likely to bend or fold over, a thicker
pouch is better.
Restaurants often use thick laminating pouches for their menus.
However, thick pouches are more expensive, so if you’re doing a lot
of laminating and want to keep costs down, thinner pouches might be
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
1. Empty Pouch
2. Insert artwork into pouch,with the sealed edge first into the laminator at the correct
3. Remove from machine and let cool.Frosty color becomes clear
4. Finished Pouch
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.