Business Cards Sticky Back Laminating Pouches 5 Mil Anti Scratch
If you need to laminate signs or notices to be displayed on the
wall, then these sticky back laminating pouches are just what you
You run them through a laminating machine as normal, but instead of
stapling or taping them to the wall, you simply peel off the
backing and stick them to your desired surface. Both the laminate
and the adhesive backing are strong, so you don’t need to worry
about them falling off.
Adhesive on the back allows you to stick your laminated pouch to
any smooth, dry surface
· Rounded corners for safety
· Thickness expressed, in microns, as the total of both leaves of
· Box Quantity: 100
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
- On protecting and sealing of ID cards, licenses, passes, posters,
business cards, menus, photos, pictures, documents and other card
- Waterproof, preventing alteration, preventing destructive insect,
bearing rot. After laminating, the product is transparent,flat and
sticky strongly,can protect the file ,photo or card for long time.
- Protect and enhance sales literature, price lists, notices, menus,
teaching aids, photos, work cards and much more.
- Use gloss laminating pouches for maximum clarity and sparkle.
- Matt laminating pouches are best for outside notices and posters
where light reflection may be a problem.
- Sticky-back laminating pouches have a self-adhesive backing and can
be fixed directly on to notice boards.
4. Instructions For Use:
1.Simply insert your document or printed graphics into the
laminating pouch as usual.
>2.>Run the pouch through your laminator at the appropriate activation
>3.>When the pouch is cool, peel off the release liner to stick your
newly laminated sign or image onto a flat surface!
5. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.