ECO Friendly Matte Laminating Pouches 5 Mil Laminated Pet Film
Well first of all we have your regular laminating pouch to be used
with a pouch laminating machine. They are available in a range of
sizes, including A5, A4, A3, A2 and various smaller sizes that are
great for ID passes, credit cards, etc. Make sure that there’s a
little bit of space between the edge of the pouch and whatever it
is you’re laminating to ensure to seals properly.
You can also choose between gloss and matt laminating pouches.Gloss
is the most common type, but if you’re laminating notices, work
sheets or signs, and it’s important that they’re not reflective,
then matt pouches might be a better choice.
- Laminating Pouch Size: A4 216 x 303MM
- Laminating Pouch Thickness: 125mic/5mil
- Laminating Pouch Finish: Matte/Matt
- Quantity of Laminating Pouches: 100pcs
- 1/8" Round Corner
- Laminating Pouch Sealed on Short Edge
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron)
your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be
laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:
• photos, id cards, point of sale information
• maps, instructions, guides, place mats
• menus, notices around the home, office and school
• business cards, real estate information, price lists and much
- Excellent lustre after lamination
- Envioronmenal frieldly, solvent free
- Easy handling, time and energy saving
- Good performance of scruff, scrath, rub, moisture, mildew resistant
5. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.