Sticky Back Laminating Film A7 , 80 Micron Laminating Pouches ID
Sticky Back Laminating Pouches are standard thermal laminating
pouches with an adhesive (decal) back protected by a release liner
as it passes through a machine. When the release liner is peeled
off, the laminated item can be applied to a flat surface like a
wall or counter top.
- Standard A7 Size Pouch
- Standard 80micron Pouch Thickness
- Photo Quality - Crystal Clear
- Rounded Corners and Seamed on one side
- Ideal for All Apache Hot Laminators
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Laminating pouches are intended to be used in pouch laminating
machine. A laminating pouch is sealed on one edge for your
laminating convenience. The document or item is placed inside the
laminating pouch and placed in the hot pouch laminating machine to
seal. After thermal lamination, peel off back to reveal self stick,
- Stain-resistant and wipe clean surfaces protect against damage.
- Round laminating pouch corners ensure safe handling.
- The high polyester content of our laminating pouches enhances
document words and colours for maximum legibility and clarity.
4. Instructions For Use:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
5. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.