Black / Red Plastic Binding Combs 20mm Punched Into Papers
Plastic Binding Combs are available in numerous colors and sizes to
meet your binding presentation needs. Our high quality binding
combs are compatible with the most popular comb binding machines.
With plastic comb binding pages can easily be added to or taken out
of your documents, proposals or presentations. Binding combs come
in a vast array of colors and sizes to match your binding
Main advantage is that if the document is continually being added
to or changed plastic comb can be opened up and pages can be
changed without damage to document or loss of comb.
2. Regular specification for 21 Rings:
1. Colors:Black/White/Red/Yellow/Blue/Green/Clear/Gray/Maroon/Navy blue .
2. Packing: Size 6mm - 20mm 100pcs/box; Size 22mm - 51mm 50pcs/box.
3. Normal 19/21rings, also can order specific rings.
4. Design : round and oval
This is the most popular method of binding, these plastic binding
combs are a piece of plastic with flexible "teeth" with either 19
or 21 rings that fit into rectangular holes punched into the paper.
The documents can lay flat when opened. Plastic comb binding is an
inexpensive but professional looking option.
Plastic Binding Comb is suitable for professional books, brochures
and documents, all of your presentations, proposals, reports,
manuals binding,making the covers beautiful.
- Plastic clean appearance;
- Opens 360°, sheets always lie flat;
- Fresh look with durability and style;
- Retains its original shape and looks great even after much handling
- Please make sure A4 paper size before binding.
- Please choose the right size by different binding thickness.
- Don't press comb with great pressure after you finish binding .
- Please change the comb if it can not to return to the right
5. User Instruction:
1. Put the file into the punching slot and punch the file by
pushing down the level.
2. Choose the right comb size, and open the comb by pulling binding
3. Place the punched paper stack onto the opened binding comb,
and close the comb by pushing down the binding handle.
4. Finish binding.