Crack Resistance Pouch Laminating Film A4 Glossy 216x303mm For
1. Product Description:
Glossy Laminating Film - The most common form of film used for
Protect and preserve prints, photos, notices and business cards
with the Laminating Pouches.
This pack of 100 laminating pouches, for use with heat laminators,
will enhance documents and photographs, giving them glossy effect
whilst protecting them.
Each pouch is made up of 2 sheets joined at the top, which become
permanently sealed when fed through a heat laminator.
These Laminating Pouches are ideal for everyday school, home and
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
4. Benefits of lamination include:
- Preserves original documents.
- Offers a tamper-proof finish and protection from dirt, grease and
- Enhances colour of laminated document.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
1. Put the documents or photo inside the pouch layer, power on the
laminator,setting a suitable temperature, and wait the ready light
turn to green.
2. Green ready light on, and put close-end pouch into the entrance.
3. Starting laminating.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.