Glossy PET Pouch Laminating Film Glossy Preventing Alteration For
If you are looking to keep documents safe and secure then why not
laminate each sheet, ensuring that your documents are free from
becoming damaged. The laminating pouches are also a great way to
create signs for the workplace making sign making in the office or
factory low cost and quick.
Our laminating pouches range from business card size up to large
format A2. We can also customize laminating pouches to your
requirements, for example cutting down to a specific size, or
punching slots so that you can attach a lanyard or id clip. Check
out our laminating pouches section for a wide variety of pouches
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Pieces per Box||100|
Our pouch material is made by EVA and PET, too thick EVA will easy
to cause jamming, So DSB using thicker PET to get a better protect
and will avoid to cause the pouch jam.
No Bubbling Perfect Adhesive Result
DSB uses high pure purity EVA adhesives, coating evenly on the
pouch, effectively penetration bonding. Smooth and bright pouch
surface give you a perfect laminating result.
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated.
We sell pouches from 60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits
your needs, all of our pouches are good quality. How do I choose
the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the following:
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.