Round Corner Hot Lamination Film , Moisture Proof Laminating
1. Product Description:
Laminating pouches allow the consumer to protect a document within
a layer of plastic material by process of lamination. It is quite
common for people to laminate things such as luggage tags, work ID
cards, personal identification cards, library cards, and other
documents of importance.
Lamination helps to preserve the document and strengthen its
pliability. The process requires three things: The laminator, the
laminating pouch and the document to be laminated.
Name: Laminating Pouch Film
For: Photo, documents ,card and so on
Size: From credit card size to A2 size
Package: Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.
|Size||As customers' requirements|
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. For the thickness
Laminating pouches are rated by their thickness. Thickness
measurements for laminating pouches are measured in one "mil"
increments. Mil thicknesses commonly sold to the public are between
three (thin) and ten mil (thick). As a frame of reference a mil is
one thousandth of an inch, or .001 inches (.025cm); glossy
photographic paper, for example, is usually 10 mils thick.
It is important to ensure that the laminator can accommodate both
the thickness and dimensions of the laminating pouch that you
intend to use. Keep in mind that you can trim any excess material
from the laminating pouch either before or after the laminating
4. Benefits of lamination include:
- Waterproof/ Moistureproof/ Fade-proof.
- Preserves original documents.
- Offers a tamper-proof finish and protection from dirt, grease and
- Enhances colour of laminated document.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.