A3 Large Pouch Laminating Film 150 Micron Thermal Laminating
1. Product Description:
Laminating pouches are used in a pouch laminator to protect and
seal documents. A laminating pouch is sealed on one side. The
document or item is placed inside the laminating pouch and then run
through the pouch laminator to seal the pouch. Laminating pouches
come in many sizes to protect items and make them tamper proof,
hard to tear, and dirt and moisture resistant.
Transparent PET Film with EVA (glue)
|A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
From 60mic to 250mic
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
This Film is Waterproof/ Moistureproof/ Fade-proof.
Import PET material, Fillet side design, Undercoat with EVA glue.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.